CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Totally Fun Pattern Centers!

Great Leaf Pattern Mats
Leaf pattern mats
Bear Patterns
Water Bottle Lids With Dot Stickers and Bingo Markers

Awesome Pattern Book from Kindergarten Crayons


Fall Patterns by Donna Glynn
Fall pattern worksheet


Cube Patterns
Cube pattern cards
 Thanks to some great ideas from some of my favorite Bloggers, my students had a blast creating patterns in our Pattern Centers this week. They are really getting the idea of patterns and naming them "ABA, AAB, ABC etc..."  Most years this is very hard, but not this year! Here are some photos and I am going to do my best to give credit to the creator of the worksheet.  Please forgive me if I make a mistake and please let me know.
We also did this great Fall Pattern Book by Fran Kramer. It took a bit longer with all of the cutting and pasting, but it was worth it!  Pattern cut and paste book

12 comments:

Fran Kramer

These photos are adorable and I think this post is wonderful. I linked to your blog so lots of people should be visiting... I hope. You have set this up perfectly. Enjoy your new adventure!
Fran@kindergartencrayons.blogspot.com

Freckleteacher

Thank you Fran for this "Sweet" welcome! I am so excited to be here and appreciate your support and kindness! I have always loved teaching Kindergarten and now that I have become a "Blogger" I am newly refreshed and excited! Thank you for the link to my site! I can already see people are visiting and hopefully enjoying the photos and activities I have shared. You are a constant source of support and encouragement to us all!

Holly

Welcome to the world of blogging - your blog is THE CUTEST!!!!! (Love the stripes) And I agree wholeheartedly, blogging has created a new me in terms of enthusiasm for teaching. Look forward to "getting to know" you!!!!!

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Jackie

Great I can't wait for the link for the cube patterns. Love what I see so far. Congrats!

Freckleteacher

Thank you Holly and Jackie for the sweet comments! I just posted the link for the cube patterns. They are from Heidi Butkus!

Jackie

Where on earth did you get those bear stamps? I would really like to get them.

Freckleteacher

They came from our old MathLand adoption along with the bear counters. I love some of the old stuff! I am not sure where you can get them now, but I'm sure someone in Blogland does!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and for following my blog!

Tiffani

Welcome to blogland. I too am a Northern CA teacher, just a little farther north than you. Thanks for reminding me to get my bear stamps out from my Mathland Tubs. I love what I see so far. Keep on blogging.

✿Tiffani Time 4 Kindergarten

keri

OMG!! Love your site!! Thank you for sharing and being so fun! This is my 7th year in kinder and I am thrilled to see so many great teachers out there like you!
keri :)

Freckleteacher

Thank you so much Keri! Your comment was a great thing to see this morning! You will find that there are loads of creative and happy kindergarten and primary grade teachers on these blogs. It keeps it all exciting!

Ms. Britney

Thank you so much for sharing. I love your blog already!! I am a first year kindergarten teacher from Alabama. I am constantly looking for new ideas!!!! Come check out my blog if you get a chance. http://msbritsoutstandingowls.blogspot.com/

Freckleteacher

Hi Ms. Britney! Thank you for following my blog and I am now a follower of yours too! Enjoy your first year of teaching kindergarten! You look like you are off to a great start!

Post a Comment

http://kindergartenfreckleteacher.blogspot.com/