CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

These Projects are Better Than Gold!

This adorable project is from
The Teacher Wife and it's for FREE!

I was home with my sick daughter, so a substitute teacher did this project with my class and I think she did a fantastic job and so did the kids!  They are so sweet and I am also impressed with their spelling and drawing!  They made me proud!  Here are a few that touched my heart:



"My sister and my mom and my dad because they are really, really special to me.  I love them."
(gotta love the spelling of really:wile, wile)


"I love my mom and dad and my sister because they are so nice."

 "My mom and dad.  They are nice and special to me."


 
"My dad is so big and I am five and my brother is seven and my mom is sixteen" (she will LOVE that!)



"Mom I love you very much and I love my dad very much too."


"My mom and dad because I can play with them."

 "I like my cousin sister.  She is my best sister in the world."


 "My baby sister sweetheart because she is cute"


 "My brother is great!" 


"I love my mommy and daddy because they play games"


I am so glad that I found this project! 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Remember to leave a comment if you have a second!! 

5 comments:

Anonymous

Cindy,
These are adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing! I hope your daughter feels better!!
Chris

Anonymous

What a cute project! I think I will steal it for next week. Thanks for sharing.

Terri

Freckleteacher

Awesome Terri! That's why it is on my blog...so people will see it and try it in their classroom. It's not "stealing." It's sharing among fellow educators and that's what blogging is all about! So glad you liked it. I will definitely do this one again next year!

annechad

love this idea. so nice of you to share.

Unknown

I'm your newest follower - thanks for coming by my store! These are SO sweet - and I am impressed by their efforts even when a sub was there! I'm going to have to file this away for next year! Thanks for sharing!

Nicole
Rowdy in Room 300

Post a Comment

http://kindergartenfreckleteacher.blogspot.com/